Wednesday, March 31, 2010

三月尾。

Today was the last day of March 2010; update my blog to do an ending, a happy ending. =p I realize that, 2010 past much faster than previous years.

Correctly, March 2010 was the greatest time I had within this few months. 6s(2004)’s classmate really gave me a nice memory. They are my supers girls and boys. Seriously, I never regret to become the organizer of our first reunion.

Thanksgiving everything and thanks for the supporting. You really are my good friends. 6s supers best friends last forever. Because of you, I only aware I still got a lot of friends, not only them.

This coming Saturday will be the second outing with Yee Shuang – my girl. Hope will be more fun and nice. It will be my April first outing. =D Place haven’t confirm yet. Kher Li and Yee shuang's Day!

Ehem, lake of word, don’t know what to continue. (=_=)

Yea, tomorrow 1st April 2010 should I say April fool?

Okie, off to movie.
Good Nights, my dear!

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment