Monday, March 8, 2010

08 March 2010

тнє ѕтσяу αвσυт мιѕѕιηg тнє ραѕт - кнєя lι

I miss Dusun Eco Resort Team Building Trip very much; I miss the cooperation that we did. I miss the way we work together; I miss the way we shout together; I miss the way we share together; I miss the way we climb together; I miss the way we get punish together; I miss the way we scare together; I miss the way we eat together; I miss the night we high together; I miss the way we plan together; I miss the time we morning run together; aren’t mean that I miss the Cold water too. I miss those camp members and teachers. Thanks for giving me a beauty memory at the end of my secondary school life. Dinamik Asas, succeed.

I super duper miss “Quan Guo Hua Wen Xue Hui Sheng Huo Ying 3 – Zong Zhan @ University Malaya”. I miss those friends come from different state; I miss those games we played; I miss those working committee; I miss the lunch time, dinner time and also breakfast time and tea time that we had; I miss the way we dance together; I miss the way we sing together; I miss the fire camp night; I miss the time we cry together; I miss the time we share our opinion; for sure I miss the cooperation of my team members although not that good; aren’t mean I miss the bed that, the room was not clean enough. Your caring and kindness make me felt happy, noted a nice memory in my heart. =) I can speak out laugh say; I attend myself at Quan Zhong hua’s camp before. =) I do really felt honor and glory that I been there. I love Chinese yet my Chinese is not good enough I knew.

Friends; I miss them so much. Heart them always.
(D.Asas Tuition-math[s])Desmond; Wei Yang; Bryan; ah Sak; Jen Keat; Yee Long; Wai Jiun; Kok Tong; Sean; Shino; Fat Liew; Math Teacher – Chin hui; BM Teacher – Kelvin Liew; Science teacher – CN lau;(5usm Classmath[s])Mei Teng; Yong Jie; Wai Lun; Dai Hong; Sai Hong; Chan How; Zhi Yao; Matthew; Hui Yi; Xue Qin; Nevon; Sok Fan; Hui Li; Alif; Soiem; Vinod; Azizi; Najiy; Frandy; Shaselah; Rachel; Damian; Chee Yang; Anura; Norshila;(LYJS)Chen Kang; Voon Piow; Teck Wah; Mei Ying; Qiao Ling; Chay Jeong; Yee Shuang; Yun Yi; Hui Yi; Set Lee; Yee Liang; Kah Loon;(Friends) Chien Lim; Kok Yong; Soon Thai; Seng Him; Dicko; Boss; Hong Wai; Chee Kai; Eddie; Jian Ping and my primary classmate[s] Chen Moh 6S 2004 too. Did I miss out? Sorry, forgive me. Thanks. Missing is come out from a true heart, you might be ignore me but not to ignore the missing deeply from me for you. =) Anyway, you guys really lighted up my days my life. Thanksgiving so much!

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment