Thursday, March 25, 2010

25 March 2010

People who go for second batch of national services are leaving so soon within two days. Eh, Chee Yang you must be brave ya, don’t let others bully and your girl will miss you so far. (You should know who I meant.) xD

Monday until Friday had lunch alone. =( Sad case, who willing to accompany me? Never hope to falling love with you once again. (: Can’t wait for the outing with my girl this Saturday. Seem every Saturday also going out with friends or whoever, no choice I only available on Saturday. So, friends, date me out on Saturday or yam cha with me after 7pm on weekdays, anyone?

What a lame posted? Just ignore then. =)

Ehem, take care yay my dear, drink more water!

Mr Lee Zhen Hong, Happy Birthday yay. Sweet 17th =) SPM jia you bah!

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment