Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 March 2010

Sun will shine my friends, won’t let you cry my dear..
The song lyrics are non-stop repeated in my brain these days.
Seriously, I love this song very much since form 2.

Alright, today was a very normal Saturday.
is going back hometown to visit my grandmother later.
The first time go back after Chinese New Year, although just few weeks,
Yet I miss there.

Now I only release school holidays was started from today until next Sunday.
How good if I’m still studying, no holidays for me during this school holidays.
I miss the holidays that I past, play around every time. Hang-out often.
I wish I could fly, yea, I’m dreaming. =D

Can’t wait for our next gathering,
I mean with my girls.
RedBox is not enough for me.
Any others plan?

Feel sleepy when teaching my kids study.
Message alert took away my sleepy face.
Thanks, anyway. =)

Balik kampung, Hohoho, Balik Kampung.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment