Friday, March 26, 2010

要 珍惜

A lonely night once again, habit.
Or I should name it a lonely lifestyle.

The night was still young, what can I do?
Said, I aware I got nothing to do right now.
Feel like wasting my pretty night.

Friends around me almost go into college to start their study life,
Me? Not yet search anything about study, future. =(
Never Mind? I haven’t clean up my mind also.
Just give me some time!

Nevertheless, I admit that I love formerly more than now.
At least aren’t needed to think so much for future.
Yea, I must speak out and tell the younger,
Cherish what you possess now; it might be the best you ever got.

I dislike my days right now, it so damn boring without my friends.
Seriously, I need you all to cheer me up. =(
Yet I enjoy my work, my days to stay with my kids.
Just wish to change my life, like yam cha at night?
I try one time before, yea only one!
Ch’ng Yi once again, okay? =p

Feeling I’m not eighteen, I just like eight.
What also cannot do, where also cannot go.
Such as, go trip with friends. (= How sad am I?
Hope someone will change my parents mind. Wee!!
(Ignore please)

Okay, feel lame, off to bed?

Nights, my dear.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment