Saturday, March 6, 2010

06 March 2010

I Miss Him Badly. (x.x)

She is officially needs a New Lifestyle.
She already felt bored with now yet she will be changing after she gets the “worst” result.
She is trying to have a better lifestyle yet nothing change now.
Let’s have some fresh, new things now.
She had changed the blogskin as well.
Previous posted already moved to another link. =)
Click Here to her previous blog.
Thank for your kindness, dude!
P/s: She is trying to has a better layout, sorry for the error.

Once again, let’s welcome Kher Li’s new layout.
I only can say that, I am just don’t wish to go sleep so early,
Seem tomorrow I am not working. =)
Already felt bored with my previous blogskin long time,
Finally, I got the chance to change it.
At last, I get the way to do this well but still got a bit confused.
Never mind, I learn, I try for nicely and better. (=

Guess what the time now? Yea, you are right, already midnight – 2.45am.
It is anybody still here? Who knows?
Ainkx, peoples, just ignore this bored posted. =)

Alright, 3 hours after this my sister needs to wake up for Chinese Society Camp’s preparation.
Sadly, I miss the chance – “梦。起点,SMKBPJ(A)第一届华文学会一日营”
Why I am leaving school one year earlier? If not, I got the chance to join this.
Anyway, need to wish all my junior good luck and also all the best.
Sis, add oil larh. =) (When you read this, the camp already finish)
Aiya, sorry for late wish, quite busy these days, hope you don’t mind. =/

Feel so scary right now, it got some sound there.
I am not sure what sound over there,
Seem like is my grandmother open the door. =(

Sorry for late updated this few month,
Nah, don’t blame me yet blame my laziness. =D
Working at Nursery already two month, almost did the same things everyday.
What I can say is, just like a ROBORT.
=( fighting!! Kher Li, good luck bah.

Okay, off to bed now.
Correctly expectation for outing tomorrow.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment