Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24 March 2010

Argh. Finally, Msn can show online status le. Really don’t know what happen with this system. I just only can say, today msn service is so damn weird. Anyway, I just feel too boring so plan to update my blog. Yikes, if you aren’t like this, just get lost!

Alright, I received the picture we took that day finally. I love our 6s group picture, it is nice. =p Ming Wei don’t jealous arh, we will have another time. Yann Hann, don’t cry ya when you saw the picture. Our second reunion is under planning. See, friends, did you know we are always miss each other? =) Birthday celebration? Aiya, anything larh, the most important is second reunion. =D

This few day before 6s’s gathering, seriously I was lake in sleep. =( Every night need to confirm this and that, message friends to confirm yet I enjoyed but tired. Never mind, my pleasure. Thanks for giving me this chance to become the organizer of 6s’s gathering. I think I am quiet succeed. It is 25 out of 41 classmates joined that day. Thanks for your kindness. I heart 6s very much.

Anyway, back to topic? Actually which is no topic for this post? Yea, just a random posted due to my loneliness. My dear Yen Huey and Hui Lin were planning about my birthday celebration. I know I must be patient. =p Anyway, thanks my super girls.

Ainks! Nothing much to say, off. =)

Nights, my dear !
» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment