Monday, March 29, 2010

清明节

27 / 03 / 2010 – Saturday

Had an outing with my girl – Hui Yi @ IOI Mall.
2 girls walk into Redbox, Room 52.Music non-stop, I enjoy. =p
Meet up with Mr. Sak Chun Hoe, the botak after we come out from K Room.
Crapping with his for awhile before he leaves to his church.
Sak, Movie next time. =)
Follow by Mr.Tan Yee Long, my beloved brother. =)
This people cannot be “snake” d, his boss come back from Hong Kong le. xD

After that, 2 girls sit at McDonald; enjoy our ice-cream and France Fried.
Talking; girl’s talk for an hour or more than that?
Nice chatting with her as well. =)
Yea, I have a nice day with her although just 2 of us. =)



 
28 / 03 / 2010 – Sunday

Wake up in the early morning – 6.30am
Need to follow my parents to go Nilai Memorial Park to “visit” my grandfather.
Who was already pass away for 13 years.=(

The traffic quite jam at the entrance.
Firecrackers are not allowed yet almost all people bring in a string or more than. We are included for sure.
“在外面不可以放,拿来山上放警察不会抓”
Today just like reunion. All relatives and cousin are attended.
Liew’s & Chia’s & Puang’s family - My daddy’s side.
One year once to visit my grandfather, all relatives gather together.
Sound like Chinese New Year. =D

This weekend was quite busy. =(
Off to movie?

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment