Monday, March 8, 2010

07 March 2010

Kher Li is trying to update her blog every day but seem like nothing special, no story can speak out. Here a random post or can consider a lame post, I don’t mind, just want make my blog more nice and alive. =) Never wish to see my blog is full of dust and dead.

07 / 03 / 2010
Alright, today is my 2nd brother – Kang Yi gor birthday. He was staying at Australia don’t know which part now. Actually I had wished him via Facebook. =) Ryan Liew, Happy Birthday yay. Love you. <3

Today just like normal Sunday. Wake up early to follow my parents go market due to few month never go there le. Uncle said, eh, today can wake up le arh? Aiya, of curse can wake up marh! @@ As usual, when Klang for “Bak Kut Teh” Then, Mid Valley shop awhile for nothing. Get Roxy’s bag and purse today. Present sister a purse too and bought myself another one. *wink*

Really lifeless these days, nothing special things happen, every day reminds the same action I did. I hope I can make some different yet I never? I asked myself, how many days left before I leave my working place. Might be 1 more month or few days? I swear I will miss them – those kids and teacher.

Everything will be fine and smooth. Good Luck bah, Kher Li !

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment