Friday, April 23, 2010

Teacher Kher Li !

It is another Friday night!
Popo reminded me once again, time past so fast. =)
1000days of LYJS = My 18th Birthday, same date,
But no one of you will remember that!
My heart broken, but never mind, I enjoy myself.

It another lame posted. * Evil laughing *
Ehemm, really nothing much to speak out!

Taska Sri Sukaria added new member, 17 months baby.
She name Je Ern a baby girl. She loves to laugh, run around.
She was a brave baby girl, give her a big clap!
She never cry much although just join us, a new environment!

Kher Li was feeling lifeless and meaningless nowadays.
Do really nothing to do besides working.
Do really tiring working for full day.
Luckily, my boss the principle was good enough,
She is giving me to take a nap during kids sleeping!

Thanks god who gave me a nice boss and job,
Being a teacher was my first job it hunted by myself!
I’ll miss my son and daughter deeply when I left.

I think I should make a album for them.
Stay tuned !

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment