Sunday, April 18, 2010

5 hours for KPP.

Guess what? Kher Li finally go for undang 5 hours. X) Yea, finally.
Yesterday night was sleep late, around 2am, today wake up at 6am.
Sleep for only 4 hours really not enough for me. =(
Around 7.15am, meet up with the uncle and sister’s friends.

The journey to Bangi, Dengkil was start.
We reached there is quiet early.
The lecture was funny;
I felt that, he talked nonsense more than the syllabus.

Hear undang not that boring as I expected. =)
I quite enjoy yet I felt sleepy too. Haha.
5 hours! 2 hours is rest time. xD

Okay, it just a random posted for today.
Friends of today. xD

-Roll Down for picture-


His named "Jin Jun?" Sorry, don't know who to spell.
Captured by: kyi Liew Kher Yi

Kher Li
Captured by: kyi Liew Kher Yi 
 
Lu Chiin
Captured by: kyi Liew Kher Yi

Kher Yi
Capture by: Liew Kher Li
 
» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment