Monday, April 5, 2010

Beauty On Duty

Ehem, I’m back. It was a busy weekend.

03 / 04 / 10
I had an outing with my girl in the afternoon. Watched “Beauty On Duty” with them. Need to leave earlier because want to join church’s event. I was enjoyed the movie time with them; seriously, this was the second show I watched in 2010, poor right? 2010 first outing with my girls, I mean group outing. Yee Shuang, Set Lee and Hui Yi. Yun Yi went National Service, that why she did not join us this Saturday.

It was a great night at Wisma FGA CYC (Chinese Youth Church), nice drama, nice people, nice place, nice songs and nice presentation. =) The event named – An Easter Miracle That You Need. Got to know a lot of new friends but I could not remember yours name. Anyway, hope to join you all soon. Thanks for the invitation. Thanks for everything.

04 / 04 / 10
Sunday? Family day? Go IOI Mall once again with my family for buying stuff and movie. Yea, “Beauty On Duty” once again. =) The 3th movie I watched with family at cinema these years. I realize that, 3 times also at IOI Mall, need to change to another place next time. Had Sakae Sushi as our lunch? Finally I got a chance to step into the shop.

Friendship is not meaning that who you know longer, it is who come into your life and never left.

Should I say it was a miracle happened between Kher Li and Seng Him? He was quite important for me. I am glad to have a friend like him. Thanks for begin my friend.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment