Friday, April 16, 2010

16 April 2010

Feeling wants to blog, but nothing to blog.
Recently, Kher Li was in a bad mood. =(
Working was going smoothly nothing changing, left 2 weeks.
How good if you were being my sides every moment when I need yours care?

Feeling want to meet up with my girls, seriously need a talk with them.
But, we were busy with our own life, lake of time to have a tea, just a high tea.
The next date we meet up might be once upon time. X)
I miss you, my girls. =(

Finally, I got to seat for my 6 hours this Saturday, my deadline.
How nervous I was? Scare to drive.
God, please bless me everything go fine and smooth.

Feeling vexed this few days. However, I don’t know what I vexing.
The majority I think should be studies. Form 6? I really can do well?
I don’t think so. I not believe myself also.

Seem like got lot things happen in Mr. Wah’s life.
Remember what I told you before, cheer up yay, my beloved brother. =)
Wah, don’t be so trouble, everything will go fine.

S.A.W___ I’m coming. <3

Wish list:
> Genting Highlands @ Pahang
> Bukit Cahaya ; Taman Pertanian @ Shah Alam
> Melacca Trip

Wish to go with my dear friends. Did my dream will come true?

Birthday: 25 days <3

ᄂΥJƧ975 DΛΥƧ
▷ 438 DΛΥƧ ◁

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment