Monday, May 17, 2010

Pre-University

Orientation was end, Teacher’s day was past.
My class will officially start tomorrow morning at 7:30am @ SMK Batu Lapan.
My pre-U life as you guys know it is form 6. =]
Study, fight with STPM year 2011.

MUET, I wonder how worst result I’ll get, SPEAKING? =[ How tough it’ll be?
Account, I though no need to face it once again, fighting again, will be a big challenge for me.
Pengajian Am, hope it will batter than history le, read more.
Pengajian Perniagaan & Mikroekonomi & Markoekonomi, I’ll fight with that to get at least 3 in these papers.

Rachel and Mohd Azizi will be my classmates once again.
Let’s have fun with our new classmates. =)
Enjoy our life, don’t be so stress, used to be the one.
Study Smart and Study Hard, this only way we can do it.
Concentrated in our lesson!!
Lastly, should be more matured compare with previous.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment