Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hui Yi & Kher Li


5th May 2010, it is another Kher Li and Hui Yi’s day. =D
Wake up in the early morning, not feeling like want to go for work,
So, I am trying to find excuse to skip my work.
Date Hui Yi to go have a tea without any reason. =]
Dear Hui Yi, thanks for accompany me always.

We 2 just nothing can do; walk around and also eat non-stop. X)
Luckily, we met up with Yee Liang and Peng Yeek for so sudden.
Have our tea again consider their lunch at Sense Café.
Not bad, nice chatting with them, seem we long time never gather.

Yee Liang said, next time we take bus to KL area again like last time we did.
Seriously, I miss last time very much, outing together, playing together.
I love the feeling so much; it is so happy and fun. Friends, once again, okay?
No one can break ours friendship, we’ll always stay together in our hearts.
Circle represents our friendship, will never got ending, keep round and round.

Stop emo! Should go and do something meaningful, yet what to do?
Need to prepare for go work and take my salary.
I got no money can use d. >”< sound so poor~!!

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment