Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Day

Yesterday was a very busy day, I felt tired yet substantial.
Awake in the early pretty morning; prepare to go for undang test.
Around 11:30am, finally reach the place somewhere in Kepong area.
When I was in the journey, I felt hot, the weather was very HOT.
I wish, not to seat inside a Kancil anymore. >”<

Reach home around 4pm; after that, back Nursery to visit my kids. =D
While it was 5:35pm, I rush back home to prepare to go Night Market with Xin Hui and others.
Thanks Teacher Jessica to sent me home because it was rainy day.

Xin Hui, Kar Yee and ah beh reach my home around 5:45, =_=”
Rush again, bath and dinner. (Before dinner I only ate 2 beards for meal.)
Finally, I had done within 20 minute. So fast right?

Start our journey, Sri Petaling’s Night Market.
Sent ah beh to someone house; follow by pick up Ming Ming, a guy and Ming Ming’s friend.
We reach Night Market around 7:30pm. Took 1 hour and half to picked up peoples.
Nothing does at there actually, just only eat and walk.
Never mind, I enjoy with them although it just short awhile.
After that, go back church and pick up ehem..(i forget her name).
Thanks Xin Hui (biao biao jie) for become driver of the day.

Reach home around 10pm, finally. =)

Birthday: 6days.
School Life: 5days.

ᄂΥJƧ ▷ 994 DΛΥƧ ◁
▷ 457 DΛΥƧ ◁
» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment