Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pre-U life [ 3 ]

After tomorrow, mid-year holidays will officially start, although I just start my school life for only one month, yet I really can’t wait for the holidays. Let’s enjoy when holidays, after holidays need to catch up, seem exam is around. (:  Hhuurayyy~!!

Totally go into trouble when having Account small test, cannot really understand and not really know what to answer although we refer to our text book. Luckily, I still got my sohpo to explain for me. How sad it is, I really need support and propulsion from you. How good if you just right beside me when I need you.

Almost cannot jot down the answer give by teacher during business study tutorial. She is just like a rocket, non-stop talking and changing the words and the ways. >”< I really cannot tahan when lecture is going on, joyee and xinhui will understand what my feeling because we having the same situation during this period.

Although pre-u students just having 5 subject to study yet our school bag is so heavy. The text books are very thick. Why don’t created, published some thin text books? The more high level in study the more heavy the books had.

I am really happy to have you guys to accompany me in my form-six life. I’m so excited with our first outing; birthday celebration. Hope we will having fun that day. Treasure the moment in form-six @ SMK Batu Lapan, the moment spend with you guys, you all are really so friendly.

Are having lot activities on June 2010 – will be a busy month
>2 days 1 night trip to Ipoh
>Kyi 17th birthday celebration
>Jeong & Yunyi 18th birthday celebration
>Pre-University Lower-Six Sastera first outing & birthday celebration
>Father’s day celebration with relativies

Please ignore the broken English that I had, I just don’t know how to make it well using nice words and I’m trying to improve day by day. =D

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment