Tuesday, June 29, 2010

啊蔡,生日快乐

It’s seem a week or more than that I never update my blog. Recently do really busy with my homework and events. Exam is just around the corner yet I haven’t prepared yet never touch a single page. ;( Jesus, please guide me to a right way, by my side when I need you.



mattheW_30

< 30th June 2010 >


Mr. Matthew Chua Khee Keong aka MC’s 18th Birthday. Dude, you are officially turn to 18 years-old, you may do whatever you wants to, wherever you want to go. Hahaha. (:

Let’s refresh back how we celebrated your birthday previous year. In year 2008 we had a small birthday surprise party during recess, it is only took us 20minutes. Whereas, in year 2009, Mei teng and I wake up in the pretty morning and cook mushroom soup and bread for you. And we present you a box of junk food, because we know you like. Maybe? Now, already 2010, and you yourselves organized a birthday party for your 18th birthday celebration at Amp Square; Sunway Pyramid.

30 is yours lucky number ; born in 30th of June ; wish to have 30 person attend your birthday party at 30 of June.

Ehem, Matt, you such a good friend that I ever meet. =) Although we never talk so much, not that close yet you are the one who make me laugh always, sometimes you cheer me up also. The first time I hang-out with you is when year 2007 or 2008 or before that? At Sunway Pyramid with sister and Yong Yin or Lu Chiin if I not mistaken. Do you still remember that? xD

 :: I cherish what we had done before, you are my best friend ever. ::

Matt, you are the luckiest one; everyone is helping you and trying not to make you disappointed, I am the luckiest two, because I had a friend like you, thanks for become my friend. Everlasting friendship. <3

Matt, be strong always, we will always by your side and willing to help you no matter what happened. ^^

Matt, Travel Travel, Jom Singapore~~!!

HAPPY Sweet 18th BIRTHDAY (:

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment