Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holidays [ 2 ]

I should do my note now yet it is just because I’m too lazy, so I’m taking my rest now? Anyway, feel like want to update my blog. So, here we go. First week of the holidays were end, school reopen soon.

11st June 2010
We succeed to give Chay Jeong a birthday surprise. But we never take any picture. Head to Sri Steven Corner in the middle of the night, speed up 160km/h at the LDP highway. This was my first time. =/ Saya dah umur lapan belas satu bulan.

12nd June 2010
Followed parents go back hometown to celebrate my niece 1 year old birthday. Nothing much to talk, it is just too boring at there. Happy Sweet 18th birthday Chay Jeong. <3

13th June 2010
I had dimsum with relatives as my bunch. After that, went IOI Mall to meet up with Vincent, Dickson and Li Chin. We had our second movie of the month – The Karate Kid. Too bad, my daddy not allowed me to stay there too long, so I only managed to watch movie with them, how sad. Had Pizza-Hut as my dinner due to my silly cousin brother. >”<

14th June 2010
Followed sister go Sunway Pyramid with her friends and bring along my silly cousin brother too. What a lame day, really nothing to do there.

15th June 2010
It is our day, form-six friends first outing. We went Redbox, we get student price, it is just only RM9.20, and we sing for 5 hours, we celebrated Pui Wah & Tze Jiun 18th Birthday. Nobody lead us to the high. They dance for us. (I’ll not publish the video as what I promised) We will judge Teng Chung to dance on his birthday due to he not following us today. What a happy day, they really made me laugh a lots, I love Sastera so much ya. When is our second outing?

16th June 2010
Yun Yi’s 18th birthday but we no plan for her due to the girls are not around busy with their college life. Sorry girl, we meet up next time bah. Having “feng mo” now, it is painful and itchy. >”<

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment