Friday, June 11, 2010

Holidays

It’s was a very tiring holidays, I almost spent my days with friends and relatives, I never touch any single homework yet, teacher please forgive me if I can’t make it on time. Just kidding anyway, I’ll complete it when I get back my note book from Chelsia, just a bit lazy and reasons. *evil laugh* It’s was a meaningful holidays, I love this summer holidays so much. Ehmm, there have only one word can describe my mood this days, really very ENJOY. Let’s start my holiday’s story. =)

Last Friday which is 4th June 2010, had a tea with Chin Poh & Seok Hooi and Wei Jian, the topic of the night was Kher Yi 17th birthday surprise. >”< I don’t know what to anyway, it’s not very nice memory, so just skip.

5th – 6th June 2010
Dynamic 2 days 1 night trip located at Perak.

Our first stop is at Sungai Klah Hot Spring Park. We had egg boiling activity as well and Maggie cup, tuna bread and boiled egg as our lunch. After hot spring follow by Teluk Intan. We got nothing do at there, just spent half an hour then continue our journey to Tai Ping. We reach Tai Ping after 3 hour journey, can’t imagine that the bus driver drove only 90km/h it already 9pm. inside the bus was so noisy because we were too hungry and keep complain, follow by our dinner; it was delicious or maybe we were too hungry? At last, we reach our hostel around 1030pm, our room is so big it so comfortable. The house was so nice yet we only stay there for few hours because we need rush to Gua Tempurung in the early morning. Alright, we have a barbeque party in the middle night. People gambling, sharing ghost stories in their room while me and Sean is chatting at the bleacher. The view of the night is so pretty enough; the sky is full of stars. Just wish got another chance to go there.

The Second day, wake up in the early morning around 6am. Clean up and pack our things, have our breakfast at Morning Market but I don’t even saw anyone is selling vegetables. Anyway, it is so cheap; I only used RM2.10 for my Mee Hun, did you guys believe? LoL~! After breakfast we continue our journey to Gua Tempurung which located south of Ipoh towards Gopeng and Kampar. From Tai Ping to Gopeng we used up two and half hour, some more we lose the way. >”< can you imagine how clever is the bus driver? Anyway, we have really fun in the cave although it is so tiring yet very funny. After Tempurung cave, it is time to back to Puchong. We reach dynamic around 8.30pm. We spent almost all the time in the bus. Thanks Freeman Liew & Teacher Teng so much for giving us a chance to climb inside one of the largest natural limestone structure in Peninsular Malaysia. It was very great.

Alright, had a gathering with 5usm-classmate located at Paparich @ IOI Boulaevard. It’s just a small and short gathering thanks the organizer of the night. Will plan another gathering & farewell before Xue Qing leave Malaysia!

7th June 2010 – Monday
Today was my sister 17th Birthday, having a birthday party for her located at my home. She had invited 50 and above of her friends, daddy and mummy invited their friends too. Lots of relatives joined us also. It’s was a party night. Firework, music and a lot presents for she - the birthday girl.

8th June 2010 – Tuesday
Forced to wake up in the pretty morning, mummy gave me a mission to bring my grandmother and uncle to go morning market to have breakfast. After that, Chin Poh come to pick me up, we went Segi College meet up with Seok Hooi at there; actually I don’t know why I went there for, saw Shaselah and Jia Zhen there. =) Knows a few new friends, they was nice. After lunch, Chin Poh fetch me go Sunway Pyramid meet up with my aunty and cousin, I almost sesak at the car park. >”< Seok Hooi said, not to put me alone at car park next time. xD Anyway, have a nice day with them.

9th June 2010 – Wednesday
Forced to wake up in the early morning again, went morning market with aunty and cousin brother, aunty manage to grab some new shirts and pants for litter cousin brother and brought a shirt and pants for herself and a jeans for litter cousin sister. In the afternoon, we took bus go IOI Mall, we was so lucky anyway, the rain fall after we reach IOI Mall. We had Sushi King as our lunch. After that, sister bring litter cousin sister and brother go K-Room, me and aunty go Macdonald seem we got nothing to buy.

10th June 2010 – Thursday
Aunty and litter cousin sister and brother is going back home this morning, cousin brother fetch them to bus station. Chin Poh come to pick me up again after I done everything. Firstly, we went to pick another girl up while she is doing housework and we went Segi College because they want to take their result. At last, the lecture said, the result only out after 3pm. So, our next station is Sunway Pyramid. We managed to buy “killers” ticket and had Pizza-Hut as our lunch. I bet them are not daring to have Pizza-Hut with me and her once again anymore. I know it’s so spicy but you two look really funny make me can’t stop laughing. Don’t think I was blur during the movie is going on, I get the mean larh, mr. no need to explain to me de. Haha~!! Fetch the girl back home, then we go college again yet Chin Poh still never get his result, the lecture said, his result is coming out next Monday, we was so >”<. Just like wasting our time to go back. Follow by Summit for buy something. (: At last I reach home around 7.30pm. It was a memorable day. Thanks for being with me.

11 June 2010 – Friday
Which is today, I finally got time to blog.
is going out later on at 9.30pm for giving someone birthday surprise, so wait us yay.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment