Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My life ; My DORAEMON



My life, My world, My DORAEMON. =)
Yea, i'm here to update my blog again, just because i'm too free now.
Since when I fallen in love with Doraemon? 
it's was N years ago , once upon a time. 
Besides doraemon, i'm fallen in love with BLUE in Colour too. 
Nothing much to say, thats my love. 

Most of the Doraemon stuff in the pictures are from my friends and also relatives as my birthday present and gift. 
Others than that, I bought some from Doraemon World's fair and also gift from my love one. 
From MCD and also KFC too.

I enjoy my holidays. 
STUPID LIZARD all the where. X(
Mommy said, 
because I'm just too free stay at home, keep looking here and seeing there and found LIZARD. 
>"<
I answered , just because I have the fact with IDIOT LIZARD. =S
I wonder why I'm just so afraid of LIZARD. WHY?

baby nowadays very busy, lacking of time to accompany me. 
baby, gah yao, i'll always support you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment