Monday, October 11, 2010

School-ing

Our text is full with COLOUR. (:
copyrighted from wai jiun.


Happie Birthdayz Wye Wye ; My primary classmate.
Everlasting friendship.

度过了1个小时多的电路中断的日子;其实并不是很痛苦的,
俗语有说:心静自然凉。=D

Used up the time to read today’s newspaper.
Yesterday was 101010, it’s quite meaningful; 100 years once.
Yet it end up with sadness.
A serious accident happend – 12 death; 45+ suffer injuries. ):

By the way,
CONGRATULATION..!
for those who registered for married.

Almost every week also have an outing with them. =D
movie; dinner; YamCha. =)
Sometime do really very enjoy the moment with them.
> The Gang of 5usm < > their brotherhood <
The night with stupid / lame jokes, I love it.

Yea, I got my P license few weeks ago, anyone willing to sit beside me? xD
Drive my mummy & uncle out for dinner last Friday, scary. =S

Song of the day: 明天孩有希望 – “饥饿30主题曲”

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment