Friday, October 29, 2010

Final Exam x)

Just feel like want to updating my blog. (:
But, I got nothing to write or share.
Exam will be end on this coming Monday.
I have already in holiday mood.
What the score will I get in Monday’s paper – Malaysian studies.
It’s depends to my luck. Yea, L.U.C.K. (:
Wish me luck then.

God, please be with me, I really need you much now. );

Holidays haven’t start yet, but it is already full with holiday’s program.
> Sunway Lagoon – Teck Wah’s 19th Birthday Celebration
> Genting Highlands – Holidays Trip with Pre-U Friends
> Sing K – anyone willing to bring me there?
> makan , makan and makan. (= - anyone willing to join me?
> Thailand – Family Trip
> … in processing ><
> 6s 2nd Re-Union on December.

It’s Friday again – lonely night. );

Sometime I do jealous.
Felt that is no one beside me.
I need FRIENDS to talk with; where you gals?

Final examination is totally Rest in Peace. =0

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment