Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happie Birthdayz.

It’s the 75th Days. <3

It’s the time to arrange back my mood, holiday mode off; study mode on. (:

Have a birthday party before the school reopens – Adrian Tan 18th Birthday located at his house, just like a small gathering there, it have been a time I never meet up and chat with my ex-classmates. Thanks Adrian for inviting me, although I really got nothing does in his house, non-stop laughing due to my sis’s action. ROLF =)

Saturday Night, moon cake festival celebration at Wisma FGA CYC. Due to some problem occur, I had been late arrive there, everything go smooth after that. (= I’m really surprise and glad to saw that Wisma FGA ; L5 is filled in over thousand number of people. I spotted my friend was there and felt happy that he said willing to join and bring other friends next week. =D We Welcome you homed.

Had a small gathering with Shuang, Shirlee and Wah last Monday. =D Due to the suddenly of Shuang, me and lee wore short pants when our movie is going on. =S It is mid-night movie – Resident Evil, Zombie. =S it was so damn hyper cold. >"< Loves you.

I got nothing much to say, off. =/

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment