Sunday, May 6, 2012

My May , My life

4th May 2012 

My Pre-U mates managed to came over my house the night after i finished my work, 
and had an earlier birthday celebration for my 20th birthday.  
We delivered PIZZA HUT as the dinner of the night,
had 5 special limited edition cup cakes from our beloved JieShan,
and they bought another 5 slice cakes from Berry. (=
Due to everyone of us are working at different department, 
so, we only have only a little time to gather like last time we did. 
That's why i treasure the time that be with them so far.   
Really thanks them so much, i had my second cake of my birthday. 
THANKS and appreciated, they do light up my life. =)
although STEPHANIE YEN are not with us that night, 
seriously, we MISS you so much.
is looking forward for our next gathering --- JULY.

6th May 2012

 Mother day is on next Sunday as everyone know. 
So, mommy planned to celebrate grandma day today.
We rushed back hometown in the early morning just to have lunch with grandma and uncle's family. 
I have my third birthday cake as well. =)

It been quite a long time i din't blog with English Language, sometimes, i prefer Chinese Language much.
Because I'm a PURE CHINESE GIRLS. 
Sorry for the broken english, need to practice more to deal with my coming degree course. >"< 
oh ya, did I mentioned before i had registered for BA(Hons)Early Years ( well known as Early Childhood Education) at Segi College, Subang ; September intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment