Wednesday, January 12, 2011

update

Update update and update.
Purposely want to make it more alive and also to kill my boringness. (:
I should be doing my account homework now yet end up I come to blogger.
What to do with, I really super duper blur with this.
Fight for at least C for my account, I know this sound weird,
Forgive me please, because it is really hard for me.
Can’t imagine that is just 10 month left, sound long yet short.
I’m still never awareness how important that.

If… I’m not a Pre-U student? Then… who am I?
Maybe I’m college student or else a full time employed?
Who knows?
Life is just like a riddle, we need to explore it.
Knowledge is the key to lead us to rich.
I want to be a billionaire. (:
I know that miracle do happen on everyone of us.
Believes our lord and believes our own.
I’m an Army of God.
You and me, makes a new history, not to compare with others.
So, we also called as HISTORY MAKER. (:

Others will not have a same feeling with us, only we know how it is.
We have to try then we get to know how hard/easy it was.
We enjoy it much, maybe?
It’s our life, because we a FORM SIX.

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι 

No comments:

Post a Comment