Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bon Odori 2010

Lower-Six Sastera

17 July 2010 (Saturday)


Was a very tiring day, non-stop laugh the whole night? =) Do really enjoy my day with my pre-u friends and my beloved Yee Shuang. Hearts them much.

Woke up in the pretty early morning, I just can say, I not really sleep well. X) yet, who care? Have an outing with my beloved Yee Shuang & Hui Yi – Redbox ; IOI,Mall. The sounds seem so sad all the way we sung? Maybe we all were in a bad mood. Girls, don't worry, everything will be alright asap and I willing to by yours side when you need me. =) 

Japanese’s Festival – 34th Bon Odori 2010

Join an event, go support our senior. Sastera gang 2nd outing. =) I only release that there is so many Japanese stay in Malaysia, they are so cute enough, I mean the kids. =) We were busy seeing people take picture so we just took a few.

The surrounding is just so crowd, the field was full of people; I think they might have thousands of people. We were in a high-mood. Let’s get high; let’s dance; don’t be so shy. =) Will be joining next year? I think so. =)





» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι

No comments:

Post a Comment