Friday, February 18, 2011

Lunar

I just realize that I did not really update my post like what I did previously.
Maybe I’m busy with my school stuff? Or else I’m lack of topics.
So, do forgive me didn’t update for quite a long time. C=

Muet well known as Malaysian University English Test,
Speaking paper will be start on the following Tuesday.
I’m wondering how I going to do for it, teacher, please.
Monthly test will be start on 7th march, I didn’t prepare yet.
Gosh, time pass really fast, now already the middle of February.
9 month more to seat for my STPM. =C
Yea, I’m one of the 2011’s STPM candidates.
God, do bless me. ;D

Chinese New Year 2011 was over, the very first 15days in Chinese calendar.
Although holidays just few days yet I appreciated the moment spent with relatives,
One year once time to spend my holidays with all of them.

I reached the target of mine. =D
Daddy, Mummy, Grandma, Uncle, Aunty, ah Bii & family,
Thank you very much for the ang pao, this year got quite a lot.
Thanks my dear Hui Yi and Yun Yi too, one more time okay?
Thanks my dear friends who attended the steamboat party.
Thanks Puan Lee’s lunch and sorry for disturbing you and your family for the whole afternoon,
Pre-U Sastera’s really enjoy the time when we were in your house. ;D

SMK Batu Lapan having road run today yet I’m not running for this year.
Yea, Me and dear JieShan was being a volunteer to help MPPPU to earn more income,
We were selling drinks in front of Yih Ying’s house,
Thanks yy’s popo & mummy for helping.
7 out of 10 boxes of drinks were sold; we accounted a very good result.
Firstly, we really felt that nobody will buy from us yet we were wrong. ;p
Thanks SMKBL’s Students especially the youngest for buying.
Sastera’s got not bad result in running also,
4 out of 5 boys and 5 out of 15 girls got the prize even top 3.
Congratulation friends, this will be the last year we run for it. C=

» нєя ѕяσту @ кнєя lι 

No comments:

Post a Comment